Saturday, March 21, 2009

Garage Sale Finds!



Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE a good bargain. Today my friend and I went looking for some bargains and actually found a few. I had my eye on an exasaucer for upstairs, but somebody snatched it before I could:( Anyway, I did walk away with some great items. I found this pink hat for newborn baby girl shoots and this awesome gap vest and onesie for Barrett. I also found 2 other "polo" type shirts and a whole Easter outfit complete with shirt, sweater vest and khakis for Barrett also. I just had to share my hunting joy, I was actually looking for specific things but found some others too. Oh and the grand total for everything...$8.00, thats right I said $8.00!

4 comments:

Lehis March 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Where did you go? Mountain House of Tracy. They probably have better ones in Tracy. Little boy outfit looks cute! And GAP outfit for less than 8 bucks? You can't beat that. By the way... I hope your shoot went well... I didn't see it rain...

Brooke Engstrom March 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

we had to cancel the shoot which was disappointing, i always get super excited. We did go to Tracy and I got 3 shirts, 1 vest and a complete Sunday outfit and 2 hats for eight buck not just the gap stuff!!

Kristie March 22, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

I have an exercauser that you could borrow. We dont use it anymore. Those are great deals!

Amanda March 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Great deals!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP