Sunday, February 15, 2009

Totally mortified!

So my parents came for the weekend and we went to the Academy of Sciences in San Fransisco. It was really fun and when we first got there, we saw this picture. It is a walk way over a coral reef tank with sharks, sting rays, exotic fish and many other endangered things. As we were walking over this Barrett started to fuss and I knew he was probably hungry. Rather than making everyone hurry and finish, we found a stopping point and I pulled out the bottle and formula container. I set them both on the lovely railing as seen in this picture and proceeded to pour the formula into the bottle. I was trying to hurry and while I shook the bottle with one hand I tried to snap the lid to the container at the same time. As I snapped the lid, it slipped off the railing and into the coral reef! I was mortified. The whole time I had the formula on the railing I was thinking that it might not be a great idea, but I also thought that there was no way I was THAT clumsy. Anyway we watched it float around the tank and had to have divers get it out, meanwhile I had two women next to me think I was horrible for dropping something in there. I had been on my belly trying to reach in but nothing had worked. I think this might be my new most embarrassing moment. Oh and about five minutes after that I take Brent to the bathroom and he pees on my leg. I t ended up being a fun day and a pretty funny experience. I just hope nothing died in there:)

2 comments:

April February 16, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Oh that is embarrassing! I'm glad you survived the day. And being peed on is the worst!

Mindy February 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

I hope you're able to laugh about it now, especially since it made me laugh out loud! That's such a classic mother moment. You are so cute Brooke! Thanks for sharing your embarrassing moment with others. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP